• High-resolution 8.0-megapixel CMOS sensor (APS-C size) with
8 million effective pixels.
• 2nd generation CMOS sensor with an ISO speed range of 100
-1600. Features noise reduction technology which more effectively
minimises unwanted noise for visibly clearer images
• Powered by advanced DIGIC II Imaging Processor.
•Fitted with a high quality optical low-pass filter used in
Canon’s higher range of digital SLRs for minimising false
•Uses the popular E-TTL II autoflash system that accurately
assesses ambient lighting to produce the optimal amount of flash
lighting for natural looking pictures every time.
Superior Performance With DIGIC
II Imaging Processor
• DIGIC II imaging processor produces images with true to
life colour reproduction and razor sharp clarity that are more
pleasing to the eye.•DIGIC II features greatly accelerated
processing speed for fast and highly responsive camera
•Continuous shooting of about 3 frames per second for up to a
maximum burst of 14JPEG compression type (5 RAW compression type)
•Camera start-up time is a mere 0.2 sec – means you
will never miss another great photo opportunity.
•Fast shutter speed of up to 1/4000 sec. Shutter release lag
time is a mere 100 msec.
•Viewfinder blackout time reduced to 100
Lightweight & Compact Yet Robust
• With a bold compact design, the EOS 350D is a stylish piece
of photography equipment modeled around the classic SLR look.
• Available in two colours: silver and black.
EF-S 18-55 mm /
Less than US$ 650
|• Circuitry is more efficient and uses less power,
allowing battery pack to be sized smaller without any compromise on
• The result: one of the lightest and most compact digital
SLRs, that you will want to bring everywhere with you.
Sharply Focused Pictures Every
• 7-point auto-focus (AF) with a wide field of view ensures
that your subject is in focus regardless of its placement within
•An intelligent predictive focus AF ensures that moving
subjects like kids or athletes are constantly in sharp focus.
• AI servo AF tracks a moving subject, keeping it constantly
in focus – most suitable for sports photography.
• Switch to manual focus with the touch of a button.
Different Shooting Modes
For Greater Versatility
• 5 modes in the Creative Zone – Program AE,
Shutter-speed priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, Manual and
Depth-of-field AE – allow serious photographers to select
their preferred camera settings for different effects.
• 7 modes in the Preset Zone – Auto, Portrait,
Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Night Portrait and Flash Off –
save time by automatically selecting the best camera settings for
the selected type of image composition.
• ISO range is selectable from 100-1600 for shooting under
various ambient lighting conditions.
• Simultaneous RAW compression type and JPEG compression type
Shoulder Mount Adapter for DSLR
|Less than USD
*Note:Power Converter Set is not inclusive within
Camera/Camcorder Accessory Bracket