The Fastest, Most Powerful Digital SLR in the World*
Canon's flagship EOS-1D Mark III is
the most advanced EOS Digital SLR ever produced. It has a new 10.1 megapixel CMOS sensor (APS-H size) with Canon's EOS Integrated Cleaning System and a 3.0-inch LCD monitor with Canon's Live View
technology. The 1D Mark III has a redesigned 100% viewfinder, a new 45-point AF system, and can shoot up to 10 fps continuously with a maximum burst of 110 shots. Dual "DIGIC III" Image Processors work
in tandem to speed up every process while refining image quality; a new, lighter body has improved weather sealing and shutter durability. Every facet of the EOS experience has been enhanced
with the 1D Mark III. It's the new standard.
Exceptional Digital SLR Performance
10.1-megapixel to record high resolution images
• APS-H size CMOS sensor developed and manufactured by Canon, with noise reduction technology to capture images with greater
clarity and colour fidelity
• Dual "DIGIC III" Imaging Processors for improved colour reproduction for razor sharp images at accelerated processing speed
• 3-layer Optical Low Pass Filter for reducing red fringing
and colour casts
• Wide ISO speed range of ISO 100-3200 (1/3-stop increments, extendable - L: 50/ H: 6400)
• Customisable White Balance Settings
- enables you to manually set up to 5 different personal custom
white balance options, especially useful when shooting under multiple lighting conditions as you can switch white balance setting quickly and easily
- The custom white balance can be registered with up to five images
shot on the spot, in addition to registering it from an image in the memory card.
- The lowest colour temperature has been extended to 300K, while selectable range has been expanded to 2500K - 10000K with 100K
• Highlight Tone Priority
- To give your images better colour rendition for a more lifelike
feel, this function improves gradation within highlight areas.
- It effectively preventing your photos from suffering a
'whitewash' effect when shooting under bright conditions.
• Shoot to Small RAW (sRAW) Type Files
- able to shoot using a new sRAW image format, which is
approximately a quarter of the pixel count (approx. 2.5 megapixels) and takes up only half the space of standard RAW Type files (approx. 7.6MB).
- A handy substitute for the JPEG Type files, sRAW Type can be
processed and adjusted with the provided EOS Utility software. This is useful for photographers who want the versatility of the RAW Type for snapshots, but do not require their images to be at the
highest possible resolution.
High Speed & Quick Response
• Fast continuous shooting speed of 10 fps (max burst of 110 JPEG Type-Large shots)
• Shutter speeds of 1/8000 sec.and X-Sync speed of 1/300 sec
to capture fast moving subject
• Fast 0.2 sec. startup time
• More burst frame of 30 RAW Type images
Product code : EOS1D
Shoulder Mount Adapter for DSLR
|Less than USD
*Note:Power Converter Set is not inclusive within
Camera/Camcorder Accessory Bracket
Robust Body with Rugged Design
• Magnesium alloy body for
toughness and durability
• High shutter durability of 300,000 cycles for outstanding camera reliability and performance
• Large 3-inch LCD monitor (approximately 230,000 pixels
resolution offers wider viewing angle with visibly clearer images and larger text
New Innovative Features
• Redesigned Control System for Maximum Operability
- To make the camera more user-friendly, the camera's control system was built from ground up to allow it to incorporate new and
innovative features that make it easier to access the various functions of the camera.
• New Power Supply System
- EOS-1D Mark III uses a new 2300mAh High-Capacity Li-ion battery
that is smaller and lighter but lasts up to approx. 1.5 times longer than its predecessor. Battery life indication can also be
displayed in percentage terms for higher accuracy.
• New External Device Interface
- For faster data transmission, the camera has adopted the USB 2.0
Hi-Speed interface, which has transfer rates of up to 480Mbps. It comes with a USB cable protector that ensures the cable does not
get disconnected or pulled out accidentally.
• Recording on Secondary Media
- When in shooting mode, the camera can automatically switch to a
secondary media when the main recording media is full. This allows you to shoot without any interruptions.
- The same image can also be captured in different image sizes of
your choice, and saved separately into the primary or secondary media. In addition to this, the same image can also be recorded
simultaneously onto all recording media.
- EOS-1D now fully supports High-Capacity SD Cards (SDHC) that has
storage capacities ranging from 2GB to as much as 32GB.
• Additional Copy and Back-Up Options
- EOS-1D Mark III has been enhanced with copying and back-up
options for more flexible media handling
- User can now copy single images or entire folders from the camera's primary (CompactFlash card) to secondary (SD card)
recording media or vice versa.
When used in tandem with the WFT-E2 Wireless File Transmitter, you can also back-up files and folders from the camera to your computer or external media using the camera's Quick Back-Up