7% Goods Service Tax (GST) will be imposed over the total invoice value if purchased locally in Singapore. However if you are a tourist visiting Singapore, this GST amount can
be refunded at the Changi International Airport Departure Hall / Seletar Airport Passenger Terminal / Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore/ International Passenger Terminal at Harbourfront Centre GST Refund Centre before departure with goods
within 2 months from the date of purchase. Please note that only Tourists who have met the Tourist Refund Scheme's conditions and eligibility criteria can claim for the GST refund. Please visit:https://www.iras.gov.sg/IRASHome/GST/Consumers/Tourist-Refund-Scheme/ for GST Guide for Visitors on Tourist Refund Scheme.
Most of time Ready stock Blackmagic URSA MINI
URSA Mini 4.6K EF
URSA Mini 4.6K PL
URSA MINI: Features
- Highly Customizable
- Cinematic 4.6K Sensor
- High Frame Rate Recording
- Stunning Ultra HD
- Non Stop Recording
- Touchscreen Control
- Professional Connections
- External Mount Points
Blackmagic URSA Mini is designed to be used on
1. Feature films,
6.Music videos and more. Click here for URSA MINI details
I have just hold of one pc, I am glad that the weight is not as huge as its brother, with the lens and battery, I can Just mount on my 6kg payload tripod
Can't wait to use the cameras By Anthony on 30/1/2016
Thanks for your recommendation. Are you guy open next week ? I heard you will be closed for Chinese new year, may I know when will you open again
Ursha Mini -Singapore User By Andrew Ang on 29/12/2015
I have several pc of EF lens ,the Mini Cameras with EF mount plus my limited budget, I chiong for it. Of course I am prepared to have less cameras function than my current FS7.
Great Product By Ben on 5/12/2015
I think Blackmagic is getting serious about Camcorder business, they come out new cameras one after the other, there be more interesting product by next April 2016.
My Next Cameras By Andy Hau on 3/12/2015
At this point, there is nothing much to complaint, except that you will need some efforts to adjust your likeable color at the post
I love this Toys By Suprathai on 2/12/2015
Have any one got this cameras already, if yes, can you share your experience
What's new in Blackmagic Camera Setup 4.0 Blackmagic URSA Mini 4.6K and 4K
• New URSA Mini OS.
• New heads up display.
• New menu system to allow faster operation.
• New monitoring options separately configurable for different SDI outputs.
• Added ability to load 3D LUTs (Look Up Table) for monitoring.
• Added ability to save and load camera settings presets.
New Heads Up Display Features
• Swipe up or down to show and hide the heads up display.
• Added pan-able focus zoom.
• Added ability to change frame rate directly from heads up display.
• Added ability to change iris from heads up display on electronic lenses.
• Added ability to toggle timecode or duration from heads up display.
• Added ability to toggle favorite off-speed frame rate quickly.
• Added ability to change shutter angle from heads up display.
• Added flicker free shutter angle suggestions.
• Added manual shutter angle option for up to 2 decimal places.
• Added indicators for genlock, timecode status, and sensor window in heads up display.
• Added ability to change ISO from heads up display.
• Added ability to change white balance from heads up display.
• Added white balance presets including daylight, tungsten, fluorescent, mixed lighting, and overcast.
• Added tint control.
• Added auto white balance feature.
• Added audio input and headphone level control from the heads up display.
• Added media status page for formatting cards and media information.
• Added ability to toggle battery indicator from heads up display.
• Added monitoring option controls from heads up display including zebra, focus assist, frame guide and grids.
New Metadata Features
• Improved slate and metadata functionality.
• Added lens data information to slate metadata.
• Added auto-fill lens metadata from electronically controllable lenses.
• Changed slate shortcut from a single tap to a sideways swipe on the LCD.
New Record Features
• Added additional ProRes resolutions for URSA Mini 4.6K including 4.6K 16x9, 4.6K 2.4:1, 4K DCI, 3K Anamorphic, 2K 16x9 and 2K DCI.
• Added additional RAW resolutions for URSA Mini 4.6K including 4.6K 2.4:1, 4K 16x9, 3K Anamorphic, 2K 16x9 and HD.
• Added option to select the preferred card for recording.
New Monitor Features
• Improved screen colorimetry for the built in LCD.
• Added ability to switch 3D LUT on and off for each output individually.
• Added ability to switch false color, zebras, focus assist, frame guides, grids and safe area guide on or off for each output individually.
• Added clean feed toggle for each output.
• Added program tally indicator for the built in LCD and Front SDI when using ATEM.
• Added monitoring option for tally, crosshairs and centre dot as part of grids.
• Added 14:9 frame guides.
• Added configurable safe area guides.
• Expanded options for focus assist to include red, green, blue, black and white as well as peaking.
• Added option for viewing codec and resolution setting instead of meters on the built in LCD.
New Settings Features
• Added ability to program function buttons as a preset for frame rate, iris, white balance, ISO or shutter angle.
• Added ability to program function buttons for Up or Down frame rate, iris, white balance, ISO or shutter angle.
• Added ability to program function buttons as a toggle for clean feed, display LUT, frame guides, focus assist, false color, zebra, grids, safe area guides, off-speed and color bars.
• Added flicker free shutter frequency selection for 50Hz or 60Hz.
• Added support for drop frame timecode.
• Added ability to trigger color bars from camera.
• Added factory reset function.
• Added hardware ID display.
• Added software version display.
New Presets Features
• Added ability to create up to 12 global camera settings presets.
• Added ability import and export camera presets to CFast media.
New 3D LUT Features
• Added ability to monitor with 3D LUTs.
• Added ability to import 3D LUT from CFast media.
• Added ability to store up to 6 custom 17 point or 33 point LUTs into the camera's internal flash memory.
• Added the ability to export one of the camera's 3D LUTs to CFast media so you can pass the 3D LUT to a colorist or editor.
• Added ability to delete 3D LUT from camera's internal memory.
New General Features
• Improved timecode functionality for external timecode and jam timecode.
• Improved white balance performance.
• Added option for single clip or all clip playback.
• Added loop playback feature.
Blackmagic URSA Viewfinder
• Improved colorimetry for viewfinder.
• Improved proximity sensor sensitivity.
• Improved proximity sensor timeout settings.
• Improved frame guide appearance.
• Added support for URSA Mini OS metadata settings.
• Added support for new frame guides, safe area guides and grids.
• Added menu items for configuring overlay settings.
Blackmagic Design Announces Major New Operating System and User Interface for URSA Mini
Blackmagic Design today announced a major new camera operating system for its URSA Mini cameras. This new camera OS features an
incredible new user interface along with dozens of new features and will be available later this year free of charge for all URSA Mini customers.
The new URSA Mini camera OS is not just an upgrade, it's a total rewrite from the ground up. The new OS has been specifically designed for the high
performance processing architecture of URSA Mini and delivers a much more responsive experience, along with an entirely new user interface that makes using URSA Mini faster and more intuitive than ever before.
The first things customers will notice is the incredible new user interface and heads up display which dramatically reduces
the number of menus and submenus needed to find specific settings and commands. Customers can now quickly change settings such as ISO, white balance, shutter
angle, iris, frame rate, frame guides and more without ever having to navigate through any menus.
In addition, there are now custom white balance and white balance presets, along with tint control settings. Customers also get more accurate shutter angle
selection, including a large easy to use on screen keyboard for easy entry of settings. When entering the shutter angle, the new URSA Mini camera OS will even
offer smart flicker free shutter angle suggestions to assist the camera operator.
The new URSA Mini camera OS adds 1.33x and 2x anamorphic de-squeeze previews, along with the ability to double tap so
customers can pan and zoom around the preview on the built in display. Customers can now import and store external 3D LUTs and apply the LUT to the LCD, front
and main SDI outputs independently. They can also load and save their own presets for different shooting setups or different operators.
In addition, customers can now assign shortcuts to camera function keys, toggle between peaking and color focus assist, see new percentage based safe area
guides and have the ability to toggle SDI overlays with information specifically geared toward either the cinematographer or the director viewing at video village.