- Surveying robot to generate georeferenced photo to build detailed orthophotos, digital elevation models,
point cloud generation, volume calculation, 3D models etc.
- Incl. camera system and flight planning software
- High wind stability up to 10 meter per second
- Compact carbon design, foldable
- Outstanding innovation "made in Germany": Winner of the Innovation Price 2014
- Bestseller INTERGEO 2014, best-selling UAV-surveying-system
Bestseller INTERGEO 2014:
Instant-Start-Complete-Package for the innovative provider of surveying services at a very attractive introduction price. Orthography up to 1 mm ground resolution and 3D models generated as easy as never before.
With the Innovation Price 2014 awarded world first "made in Germany": The MULTIROTOR G4 Surveying-Robot is the first surveying robot in series with the unique MULTIROTOR G4 technology.
Like each MULTIROTOR UAV, the new MULTIROTOR G4 Surveying-Robot is equipped with the MULTIROTOR flight-control, which allows unprecedented measuring and flight precision.
This is enabled by the 32-bit dual-processor board from the MULTIROTOR flight-control with a 10-fold higher computing capacity, state-of-the-art
hardware components, a 128 Hz measurement data log and a referenced GPS system.
The set contains everything you need for an immediate take-off.
Provided is a fully integrated camera system for the automatic measuring flight as well as the software package for the flight planning. Create georeferenced
photos in a very short time to build detailed orthophotos with up to 1 mm ground resolution, digital elevation models, point cloud generation, volume
calculation, 3D models etc. Expand your possibilities, your value-added chain and your efficiency with the MULTIROTOR G4 Surveying-Robot state of the art and ready to fly!
Further processing of the georeferenced photos with standard softwares like Agisoft, Pix4D or others.
You can combine helpful and useful extras from our extensive range of accessory. You can select individual user trainings, a secure device comprehensive
insurance and a value preserving maintenance contract with service hotline or the MULTIROTOR G4 software license full upgrade, to equip your surveying-Robot
to a full film, photo or thermal image system.
Payload (incl. camera suspension and flight battery)
Wind stable till
Scope of supply and services:
- MULTIROTOR G4 Surveying-Robot "ready to fly"
- MULTIROTOR GroundStation and GeoMap Win Software
- Integrated Olympus E-PL7 Camera with SD card, vattery and charger
- LUMIX 1:2,5/14 mm lens
- MULTIROTOR flight-control – Winner Innovation Price 2014
- Software licence Multicontrol including registration
- Technical range 2,000 meter min.
- Autopilot with 2,000 meter flight radius, position hold, coming home, automatic altitude control
- Gyro-stabilised brushless camera mount (2 axes) with 90° pan
- Light and unbreakable folding system carbon frame
- Light and unbreakable folding system carbon landing gear
- Carbon propeller with quick assembly
- Dome neon yellow
- Jeti ds-14 portable transmitter MULTIROTOR edition including battery and charger
- Two-way data telemetry with language assistance
- High performance flight battery
- LiPo battery tester
- Battery charger
- Manual MULTIROTOR and safety briefing
- Manual MULTIROTOR GroundStation and GeoMap Software
- Technical device documentation incl. system-check and signature from the responsible aircraft engineer