- Heavy lift UAV for max. 6.5 kg playload
- Ideal hover platform for the integration of FREEFLY MōVI M10 3-axis gimbal
- Ideal hover platform for transporting heavy loads and scalable applications
- High wind stability up to 10 - 15 meter per second
- Fully redundant design for approved operation in Austria (optional)
- Outstanding innovation "made in Germany": Winner of the Innovation Price 2014
Top-ranking technology for maximum payload: Ultra stable film recordings in 6K cinema format due to the unique MULTIROTOR G4
flight stability. Also ideal for transporting heavy loads. The innovative MULTIROTOR G4 Skycrane makes a long-awaited filmmakers dream come true! Already in 2012, service-drone presented the first camera-UAV for RED epic
in series. For the first time the new system of the latest version allows you to bring a RED dragon 6K or RED epic 5K camera into the air with the flexibility,
reliability and precision of a UAV. At the same time you can combine it with the MōVI M10 3-axis gimbal.
With the model range of the 4th generation the numerous benefits of the previous series have been inimitably enhanced. The MULTIROTOR G4 Skycrane is equipped
with the latest MULTIROTOR flight-control, which allows an unprecedented flight and image stability. This is ensured by a 32-bit processor of the MULTIROTOR
flight-control with about 10 times more computing capacity, the most modern hardware components and a referenced GPS system.
Substantially enhanced is the flight performance by the newly developed engines. Brushless motors made by Plettenberg as well as individually designed
three-blade rotors with winglets enable the most effective and silent uplift ever in this class!
For industrial flight operations the MULTIROTOR G4 Skycrane can be combined with a remote-controlled retractable landing gear (Retract-System). Because of the
outstanding heavy load capacity the MULTIROTOR G4 Skycrane is the ideal basis for various applications. Individualisations and project developments according to your own wishes are welcome!
Incomparable flight stability, thanks to the latest 32-bit dual-processor technology, which corrects the flight position 512 times per second and enables the probably most secure drone flight ever.
No-Panic-Function, the copter flies itself, just take your hands from the controls and the UAV keeps its current position and place.
The scope of delivery contains a ready to fly UAV without landing frame. Every MULTIROTOR G4 Skycrane is individually prepared, produced and calibrated for you according to your applications and features.
You can combine helpful and useful extras from our extensive range of accessory. You can select individual user trainings, a secure device comprehensive
insurance and a value preserving maintenance contract with service hotline.
Payload (incl. camera suspension and flight battery)
Wind stable till
Scope of supply and services: - MULTIROTOR G4 Skycrane UAV "ready to fly" (without landing gear)
- MULTIROTOR flight-control – Winner Innovation Price 2014
- Software licence Multicontrol including registration
- Technical range 2,000 meter min.
- Autopilot with 250 meter flight radius, position hold, coming home, automatic altitude control
- Brushless gears from Plettenberg with handcrafted three-blade rotors
- Light and unbreakable full carbon frame
- Oval dome black
- Jeti dc-16 portable transmitter "MULTIROTOR edition" including battery and charger
- Two-way data telemetry with language assistance
- High performance flight battery (2 units)
- LiPo battery tester
- 2x Battery charger
- Manual MULTIROTOR and safety briefing
- Technical device documentation incl. system-check and signature from the responsible aircraft engineer