- Optimal for photography, movie, surveying, solar and technical applications
- Ideal platform for intervention, logistic etc.
- High wind stability up to 10 meter per second
- Autonomic flight-control with 2 km and 500 waypoints possible
- Fully redundant design for approved operation in Austria (optional)
- Most-sold product since 2010
Multifunctional, scalable for every application, hundredfold approved, redundant reliable and very easy handling. The MULTIROTOR Eagle is still our most popular all-round UAV, of which ca. 300 units have already been delivered to satisfied customers.
With the model range of the 4th generation the numerous benefits of the previous series have been inimitably enhanced. The MULTIROTOR G4 Eagle is equipped with
the latest MULTIROTOR flight-control which allows an unprecedented flight and image stability. This is ensured by a 32-bit processor of the MULTIROTOR
flight-control with about 10 times more computing capacity, the most modern hardware components and a referenced GPS system. Together with the new Jeti
dc-16 portable transmitter in the exclusive MULTIROTOR edition an unique "state of the art" and "ready to fly" work tool is at your disposal.
The new MULTIROTOR G4 Eagle offers outstanding flight stability, excellent camera work and flexibility for each application. For the perfect pro-system,
the film cameras Canon 5D und SONY HDR-PJ810 are integrable. For the SONY HDR-PJ810 even a full integration with remote-controllable 12-times zoom is
optionally available. For aerial photography and surveyors LUMIX GH4 can be integrated optional as an optimal camera. For maintenance of solar systems the
integration of the Optris PI Light thermal image camera has proved itself as ideal and competitive option. Other special cameras for further applications e.g. agriculture are easily integrable.
With the latest version the take-off weight has been minimised, the engines have become even more efficient and the battery power was optional doubled, in
comparison to the last series. This setup is perfect for long measurement flights and other applications that require long flight times.
Incomparable flight stability, thanks to the latest 32-bit dual-processor technology which corrects the flight position 512 times per second and enables the probably most secure drone flight ever.
No-Panic-Function, the copter flies itself, just take your hands from the controls and the UAV keeps its current position and place.
You can combine helpful and useful extras from our extensive range of accessory. You can select individual user trainings and a value preserving maintenance- and
software-update-contract with service hotline.
Payload (incl. camera
suspension and flight battery)
1500 - 2500 g
Wind stable till
Scope of supply and services: - MULTIROTOR G4 Eagle UAV "ready to fly"
- MULTIROTOR flight-control – Winner Innovation Price 2014
- Software licence Multicontrol including registration
- Technical range 2,000 meter min.
- Autopilot with 250 meter flight radius, position hold, coming home, automatic treble control
- Gyro-stabilised camera mount (2 axes) with 90° pan
- Light and unbreakable full carbon frame
- Light and unbreakable carbon landing stage
- Oval dome black
- Jeti dc-16 portable transmitter "MULTIROTOR edition" including battery and charger
- Two-way data telemetry with language assistance
- Live view video transmitter
- Live view antenna upgrade (TX/RX)
- Diversity live view receiver and 7" monitor including battery
- High performance flight battery (2 units)
- LiPo battery tester
- 2x Battery charger
- Manual MULTIROTOR and safety briefing
- Technical device documentation incl. system-check and signature from the responsible aircraft engineer